Approx. Rs 850 / Bottle
Get Latest Price
|Manufacturer||Safa Honey Co|
|Packaging Type||Glass Jar|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
100% Pure, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian Safa Raw Borage Honey, Unheated with No Added Preservatives and Colours for Nurturing Growing Children and Adults 350g Glass Jar
Hailing from intensely fragrant blossoms of Indian Borage from the mountains, Safa Raw Borage Honey is the perfect nectar for a heavenly twist to your day. Also known as Solai or Kashmiri White Honey, this clear, light-coloured honey caresses your taste buds with a delicate and exotic taste that will leave you wanting for more. Sourced from the popular medicinal herb Plectranthus rugosus, Raw Borage Honey is a must-have in your cupboard for its healing and rejuvenating qualities. Add a swish of scented sweetness to your drinks or meals with this uplifting aromatic honey and face the world with fortitude. Because, you can!
- Maintain Optimum Health: The goodness of natural raw honey can help you to maintain optimum health. It is rich in nutrition and has curative properties. Taking Honey every day can help you lose excess weight, lower cholesterol, combat acidity, have a healthier heart, and clearer skin.
- Easily digestible: As the Safa Honey is easily digestible, it can be consumed by growing children and adults.
- 100% pure and natural: The Safa Borage Honey is 100% pure and natural with no artificial colors, flavors, or additives. It is also unheated and unpasteurized. Safa raw honey range showcases a variety of native flowers that are sourced from our own apiaries.
- Delicious taste: The high-quality Safa Raw Borage Honey has a delicate, aromatic, and flavorful taste. No wonder it comes from the most quality-minded honey harvesters in the country.
- Light and Clear: The rich Safa Raw Borage Honey is light and clear and it comes in a liquid or set state. The best-quality honey has been sourced and processed, keeping in mind the needs of the health-conscious consumer.
- Packaging: Safa Honey comes in an elegant glass jar. You can easily store it on your shelf. It is accredited by the International Food Safety Management certifications – ISO-22000-2005 and HACCP.